Wednesday, December 28, 2016

New Years Resolution

A few days before New Years Eve, I might as well just go after living with what I want to do.

Once again I have it listed so I'll just copy it down and just feel good about it from seeing the list:

Bible, exercise, trade, errands, socialize, bowling, indoor climbing, piano, sing, dance, guitar, cook, grow hair, make virtual reality game, get a girlfriend, have fun at amusement park, snowboard, work at jobs, do cyber-security and competitions, master's, build combat robots, and work on health.

This is a lot of stuff to keep myself busy.

The things that distract me are the same old: pretty much turning on the TV set and sitting there surfing the web and playing card games. I could probably do better than that while I'm bored.

Well thanks for tuning into my blog, if you read through some of this. I'm pretty much done for the whole year now. So I'm signing off until next year then everybody!

Have a great 2016! Hope you had a great Christmas and enjoy your upcoming New Year's!