Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Today

Well, I today made plans on how I was going to socialize during the weekend after working out. I guess that was my personal time that I decided to go into doing that. One of the things that I did yesterday that I could have laid off of was watching T.V. again. I'm relapsing into doing that and I could have tried to keep my mind off of that.

I think the important thing right now is to go find someone to settle down with, work on making a living that I would be happy with, continue to build a relationship with God, and have a healthy lifestyle. These are the things that I'm struggling with and I'm not like panicking so much as I used to. I don't have that much anxiety anymore, and I'm actually pretty approachable even though I know I could be pretty bad. From having that type of fiery personality, I'm being left alone more often.

I guess I'll try to deal with my boring job at the moment. I want out and to move on to something greater now. I'm going to have to be a self-starter because I'm too old to be given a mentor and a fresh start from another huge company that has interest in me. I need to make up for some things to make myself stand out and so that's what I want to go for. I want to be like a shiny star that just appeals and pops out.