Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Reviewing Yesterday

One of the things I lived up to is mainly just working out yesterday and that's pretty much all I made time for. Oh yeah, I also played some guitar too and played a little bit of piano. Okay, now I'm realizing that playing on the piano that's out of tune really sucks so I need to keep at playing some that is in time. I'm going to avoid playing my out of tune piano now and go after sticking to my keyboard. I'm going to have to pay someone to tune my regular piano eventually. It's probably going to cost quite a bit of money to make it work. I guess I'll look around to see if I can get a deal.

Let's see I missed reading the Bible, doing some errands, bowling, indoor rock climbing, dancing, cooking, trading, and working on a virtual reality game. I have so much that I could do and I just don't really have the time to afford doing them because I struggle with making time to do them. I'm a little all over the place. I guess that's normal to begin with.