Wednesday, December 7, 2016

I See Where I Belong Now

Volunteering wise for no money, I can see myself operating on a person to save his or her life. It would be awesome to obtain this type of training and background from a very reputable source. It would probably take me years of training and also a lot of money to get it done. I just might do so if I have nothing to do in particular and I'm just well off in life. I'll also look into building combat robots too.

I think one of my obsessions that I need to learn to control to be successful in life is to understand how to manage my drive to be great at making money off playing poker and winning tournaments at MTG. I may just have to start trying different learning resources with a lot of trial and error to see if I can still wing out my unlucky periods and come up on top. It's just fun that way and wears me out constantly at the same time. I don't think I can turn these two hobbies of mine into a profession. I'm just going to have to be on the look out for how much I put my time into it and go for limiting them without getting to involved with them and later regretting my situation I've built myself up to be put into.

This time around, I would like to go for my own destiny and build myself in the direction, along with the Lord's help and inspiration, to go for not regretting what I did in the past and learning to put myself in a happier direction.