Thursday, December 15, 2016

Possibly Taller Girlfriend

Okay I'm listing out the things in priority that I'm doing. I pretty much watched TV again yesterday night before falling asleep like at 3 am. I think I can get away from doing that then. With some time to kill, I've been doing a little bit of house cleaning. It reminds me I need to get back into doing that and go for Christmas shopping.

Fortunately, it's a lot easier from having access to a computer so I can just research and order something on Amazon for the people I want to present a gift with. This year seems pretty interesting because it finally looks like I could be ending up with a girlfriend and she's no ordinary one- a pretty cute and very loving one. If this is like magic that's happening for me now, then this significant other will be taller than me by like three inches! Adding that with heels on, she's going to be so tall. Oh well, let's see if I can work out something with it. She said that she's good with it and it's more about true love. I'm the same way back with her, and I'm not really a jealous type and seeking for positive attention so if I draw some situations with guys trying to hit on her and being jerks then I'll stand my ground. I'll just be protective of her if she's feeling uncomfortable and that's about it I guess.

I'm at a disadvantaged 5' 3". It's better than nothing and some days I wish I was more average in height, but I do look pretty well proportioned which is what some people do notice with me. I stand there sometimes and cry underneath while listening to a person's story because I envy that person's height and the fun life that he or she has lived. It doesn't stay there for me and I think the key to me being happy about my appearance is really just mainly from working out, being successful, and creative while taking on a personal sense of humor.

A recent date with a friend who is not this tall girl I'm talking about is shorter than me by a few inches. When we went out and took a nice photo and then I posted it on Facebook, it attracted the most likes from people I've ever had in my life of having Facebook to begin with! I'm taller than her and people were like asking if we're married. Even her older sister was saying we look cute together. Maybe, I won't have any problems appearance wise if I date and end up marrying a cute and petite Asian girl who is shorter than me.