Thursday, December 15, 2016

Putting On Thinking Caps

With the so many activities that I've planned out, honestly because of my job I don't really have time to finish them all in one day. I think I'll just have to settle with doing bits and pieces. I still haven't been able to accomplish this yet.

I'm really going to have to give it a try. One of the things that I shouldn't really be doing is just watching T.V. or surfing the Internet mindlessly. From recalling some fun things in the past, I can also just form a question that I'm really curious about and go after reading some information on it. It's basically about trying to store trivial information. I don't think I can really afford to that now if I really do want to live this full life I have planned for myself.

I might just have to settle with not giving into it now.