Thursday, December 22, 2016

Writing Because I Have To

This is pretty much how I feel right now. It's a chore to putting something on this blog for me. Now that I'm sort of smiling a bit. It looks like nobody really cares what I have going for myself.

I'll put down that it might be official in me actually finally having a girlfriend. It's like no big deal for most people I guess, but for me, I haven't really had one for a long time. I say in the fashion of not really to put up a nice point.

I think I had a girlfriend for a few weeks but don't think it counts. The end of my story? I was kissed by a pretty chubby girl too after two dates and she wanted to have a baby already with me. I was like umm, no and not because she's fat. Okay, it was that I was annoyed with how she couldn't do anything with me because of her big and fat weight. She couldn't take a jog with me that easily and she was walking like a cripple. It was totally ticking me off!

It's a story in that I exchanged a kiss with someone other than my family and she's the one who initiated it. I didn't really feel much of a buzz or that excited feeling of love so I guess it's not true love's first kiss for me. I haven't had that going for me. My buddy is so enamored about getting there and he's very anxious about it and uptight and won't even admit to it by arguing that he's a normal person. I don't think he's normal in that area of finding love, if you ask me!