Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Future Plans

I'm working two jobs right now and they suck and not up my alley. However, I can't do anything about it and have to go for earning money. In the meantime, I could try to do the best I can with a few minutes to spare in trading currency and playing poker for profit. With both of them, I'm not really spending that much time on them, but I can see them both being very effective for me if I start making some explosive gains.

For a career, I'd like to make myself be a I.T. project manager with a specialty in programming. My other endeavor will pretty much be cyber-security which is exciting and it will about doing competitions for possible prize money.

That's pretty much how I had to vent what I want out of my career now. For personal stuff, yeah I definitely want to commit myself to a good girl now who is loving and compatible with me. I'm finding out that it requires a certain degree of patience to keep yourself from acting out all weird with a girl whether in person or texting her. It's worked out really well and I'm glad I learned that patience is my primary key to solving personal issues.

Reading the Bible is definitely going to be a good thing for me and I want to keep up with it. Playing the electric guitar and sticking to playing the piano while singing would be just phenomenal. Learning a few good dance songs would also be great. Working out, bowling, and indoor rock climbing as well. A lot of these things are really good and I look forward to trying to make all of this work out while limiting my own personal entertainment now for the time being until I can get rid of my busy jobs and replace them with a more productive and less time consuming occupation. I also want to cook and grow back some of my hair too.