Friday, December 2, 2016

Trying To Do Things On Time

I think one of the biggest keys for me is not lose track of my time and get carried away with the fun stuff I do during my own lonely personal time. Basically, I'm just gluing myself onto the T.V. for like two hours sometimes and it totally makes me regret the lost time. It happens to me quite a lot. Since I'm feeling guilty over letting myself go like that, then I guess it means I have bigger priorities that I want to set myself to do but I just can't because I want to chicken out from the stressful feelings of taking on responsibility.

I also feel empty at times too and not in the mood so it just makes it twice as harder to get things done sometimes around. I can also let my mind move slow too so I can try to be collective. These are a few of my weaknesses that I'm trying to deal with. Yet with the time winding down after procrastinating, it's like I'm on the move again. I would rather be on the move often and have so much time to myself that I'm worrying about not knowing what to do with all this time. I think that's a healthy worry for me that I would always like.