Thursday, December 15, 2016

Listing Activities In Order of Preference

Next year, I'm switching back to a day shift. I was the swing shift for the longest time and it had its advantages. I think it's very good if you have a wife and some kids. I don't have those things, so by going back to day shift, I guess I get to spend more time socializing and learning about myself while trying to keep a great relationship with a girl alive. I'm about 60% sure, she's being real with me right now. It does feel good though to communicate with her daily through texts.

The way that my daily life is looking will probably be like this:

wake up and wash up, get some breakfast and nutrients into my system, go to work, drive back home, run errands or start working on something, work out or socialize, shower and do some stuff to make my hair grow, read the Bible, and catch up with working out or doing something.

On the weekends, I'm looking at having a lot more time except not having to work unless I have to do overtime. I'm seriously not really enjoying putting all this time into this career that I'm doing. It's really not for me. I now understand why I have to work hard to get to where I want to be now. I also need to be a self-starter to get somewhere in life now.

It looks like I didn't do enough soul searching and was never really mature to get anything done. With everything that I'm doing now, I'm going to have to make my activities more compact and precise with a good motive.