Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My Crazy Past Is Just Whatever and Long Gone History

I'm going to just write out all the crazy stuff I did that I can remember. With the wackiness and occasionally psychotic behavior that I did like knocking down a taller and much heavier guy from being mad at him, I can state that I never wound up in jail even though I was handcuffed a few times by cops. I didn't even go down to the police station and they let me go too. 

Okay, I'll get back to my wild antics later in my past dealings with random patrol cops and it's just plain weird how I ended up there, and it's probably sad too and just such a tough act to follow. Who knows? I feel so much better to write about everything and just let it out here. This is like my self-help blog and anybody who wants to read it will be tempted by me to get sucked into my own philosophy! I'm joking of course and don't expect something drastic like that.

After all the things that has happened to me and what those people from the past try to do to me now, it just doesn't plain matter anymore. I can sense those people would be terrified of me because of my unrelenting personality and little do they know that I hid my confrontational personality and anger issues towards their rudeness with me while I kept on trying to approach them as a calm adult. 

Well the first thing I can expect those people to say is "I don't want to talk about it." All I can respond with is I don't really care that they sucked in how they conducted themselves otherwise they wouldn't care if I brought it up and that they aren't that successful in dealing with people as I thought they were only because of how they conducted with me. Long message short in summary, I just don't care that they are showing some anger issues over their own thoughts which shouldn't even be something they have to care about in the first place and that maybe they should seek some counseling just so they could have a nice cordial talk about themselves while I'm having a good time laughing about how I outdid them like a jerk and funny as I can be. With them in the mode of wanting to give up by then, I don't see them being on the defensive with me. Okay, it's case closed with those dumb people.