Wednesday, April 25, 2018

How I Honestly See Myself

From the way I appear, it depends on people I'm around, if they are better looking than me then I'm ugly and the other way around if they don't appear good outwardly. I accept my appearance, but would like it to be a bit neater. It's like I have the mad scientist look going on right now.

I have been successful to a degree of working out consistently, but would love to keep on adding to it by doing more activities as long as I don't tire out for the whole day. My dream right now is to be able to not have to work a traditional job and make money from investing it and practically being able to make more from just sitting there after initiating my investment. I want to dream about what I could do with all that time and maybe I could squander it sometimes with silly video games or entertaining myself with sport venues, but other than that I would love to keep profiting with doing the stuff I think would be awesome to get involved with. It would also be great to pick up other hobbies as well. I would then just have so much activities lined up for myself without having to do a job on a daily basis and if I ever wanted to, I wouldn't have to worry about putting the time into it for making an earning or contributing significantly.

Let's see for my free time, I work out, take care of personal hygiene, and trade. I also listen to Bible tracks on my phone app or on the radio as well. I sometimes read the Bible and look through a commentary. I would like to add in cooking last and from those five different things, I would like to build a personal foundation of self-development. That's pretty much my top five to get through the day on a normal work day for me. I want to move on from all these hours of work that I'm putting and I think this family business is going to be my last stop. I don't want to look anywhere else for a job, unless I'm forced into doing so. With helping out at this family business, I would love to grow my business of investing and then just break away into doing my own thing.