Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Interesting Correlation

I haven't really seen cops all week long and so maybe it's because of dealing with tax season or something. It looks like maybe their deadlines to meet quota could have passed. I have heard from a redneck acquaintance who is a cop in his redneck territory of Louisiana that the cops there get paid nicely for writing out speeding tickets. Like it's expected for everybody, I watch my speedometer whenever they pass by. I always feel this slight feeling of uneasiness whenever they pass by; it's like I don't want to be caught up in their mess.

One of my high school buddies is like that and acts all weird about it. He ended up watching YouTube videos talking about how to assert his own rights in defense. He even said that there was a slight chance they could end up pulling out a gun and doing crazy stuff just because they have that power and he doesn't feel at ease with it. He's very observant and has a sensitivity meter at an ultra high with people's expressions. Well, good luck with that because everybody struggles to be happy in this world. He's basically the type who would just lock himself up in his own room and feel depressed all day while trying to cope with it by finding things to occupy up his time.

For my high school buddy, him being open with everybody isn't that appealing like it would be for me. I can go all crazy and be funny and just by using these keywords "crazy" and "angry" on this blog, I feel like I will be seeing a cop today on the road. It feels like someone crazy like Yuri is watching this blog and has connections with her half-effort to become a law enforcer. She thought I was harassing her from trying to pursue after her. She just didn't get it with me and wrote me a lot of obscene comments that make me cringe, so I guess she isn't that smart and there's not much I need to do in dealing with her.