Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Going On A Date

I guess I have been approached by some dumb guys and they asked me if I have a girlfriend. I'm like no, I'm too short. They are like why do you have to worry? It's because I'm secretly hiding that I don't want to talk to them. It doesn't make any sense, I know. I honestly felt for the longest time that being short was my kryptonite. I was letting it bring me down and it still does but in much less fragments this time around.

The biggest key for me has been acceptance with "hot or not" girls rejecting me for any reason. Maybe, the not girl doesn't like me because I'm too short and she wants to be with a hot guy while thinking to herself she's a really hot girl. I think some people tell her that she could be hot at a level of skin-deep superficial; I guess those guys are meant for her than but not me.

I just accept it now and don't really care about that stuff now. I'll just keep on working on myself and staying busy. Making progress out of it is what is really attractive I guess. I am a computer programmer and really not that bad at it either. I'm very lucky to have this skill that is coveted by some working in other industries.