Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Honesty and Accepting Things With Confidence

I think just being honest about everything as much as possible is very important for anyone. If it goes down to it, the truth should make sense at least somewhat and if it does get there to the best way then yes, if it convinces you then maybe you might be able to convince someone else. This whole honesty thing and willingness to accept things the way are just can't happen without already having a decent level of personal confidence.

In a way, with all this tension and frustration built up from stuff that just would naturally tick you off, it just means constant failure if you just can't accept how people want to be and constantly being on the worry with it. Fortunately, I seem to possess pretty decent persuasive skills at the heat of the moment and from just being blunt, it's not really that hard to understand my perspective. Overall, from my experience, the truth really hurts the other person who is bugging you and benefits you so much so there's nothing wrong with being so out in the open about it.

I seem to be nice at least, so that makes me likeable still with these people and they already had it coming with their own struggles. It's just like anybody else who is going to have problems. I also like to genuinely laugh while being honest and that's going to be infectious as well with giving people the giggles while they are having trouble dealing with me too.

I've heard my mom yell a lot from feeling nagged and with me having vented my frustration with her and just being full-on honest, it looks like my mom just isn't in the mood for yelling at all in general with others. My words must have really crossed her mind and it's just life in general.