Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Interesting Business Development

One of my great friends who I've known for a few years and feels like we've connected so well and likes to flirt with me on occasion, is naturally gifted at convincing people to buy quality brands. It's just that people seem to find favor with her and take their wallets out for her. She really cares for me as well.

What's cool is that she's looking forward to making some passive income. She just completed her real estate license and I seem to have a knack for making money from diversifying my trading portfolio. I might put some of that money I gained from investing into the real estate market by partnering up with her. I'm not quite too sure how I'm going to work out the ownership percentages. Maybe, I could let her be the majority owner because she's so into real estate and I'll just cover the rest and take some profit off of the rent money. I think it's better for me because I would rather let my money sit and just continue to make money for me. I wonder if she will do the same, but with her being the owner, she would want to maintain the house so I can legally profit off of her natural work she puts into it!

This way, I would not just have all my money in the stocks where one day, it could just crash. It would be about maintaining stability and still counting on cash coming into my bank even when I have down days with my stocks. I think this is the way to go and then just do whatever I want with the money and spend it. I'm not just saying this to make myself look like a good guy because I do feel bad about writing those proposals, but I would like to give back to organizations that are committed to carry out with living God's Word.

I'm just one man, so I doubt I would have any influence by coming back to Hope of God Church (a cult) and start bragging about how I became a millionaire and not supporting their ministry because they don't deserve to be rich and I myself being rich would be able to see that! I would be like there are tons of other organizations I'm happy to oblige donating to and they come in dead last with all Christian cult organizations.  I'm only saying they are a cult because of Lee there having acted stupid with me and saying she had spiritual authority over me. I'm glad I didn't do much while I was so mad and that I just got a slap on my wrists and it's not even painful anymore. It's just whatever and a waste of complete space in my memories.

Well, I think Chris and Judy left and they were predominant figures of that minimalist weird theologically Christian church. It's on them and Chris sucked in dealing with me. Jarred is sort of off and on there I think and I'm so testy about socking him in the face, but he sucked too in dealing with me. The pastor is just way over himself and it's like he's waiting for me to cuss him out, but I'm not going to. Actually he's pretty weak and sensitive so I'm glad he was like that and I can call him out on it. Revenge is like sweet poop with these people; it would mean absolutely nothing but I'm bound by oath to go there again to God and I cannot break that oath and so might as well show off there when I do go back to get my spiritual money's worth and get the heck out of there!