Thursday, April 12, 2018

Time Management Issues

These days I am just about accepting how things are and just going with it. I'm pretty open about meeting people and seeing if I could find a spark with a beautiful lady and then get around to settling down with her. I can accept that I haven't really found anyone and it's really quite interesting with the laws of attraction, all you really have to do if you are interested in someone is to just ask her out. If she says no, then that's how it is and just move on from it. If she happens to be a great friend as well  then wonderful, no shame in laughing it off with her. This is just how I feel these days and it's very mellow and relaxing.

I happen to be one of those types who don't really want to jump into any relationship right away just for something alluring like sex! My Bible tells me that fornicating is like the worst possible sin anybody can do to him or herself. What's it like to be a rape victim? It's a different circumstance because that was out of your will and this is totally a heart thing so God wouldn't really count that against you, unless that has something dealing with the victim's sexual fetish which is crazy!

From taking my time, I guess I have some really high standards with a woman. I would like her to be hot and a moral person at the same time, which I'm sure is what most guys want but find it to be impossible and just go for settling down from being happy enough which I'm sure there's nothing wrong with it. I just happen to be one of those guys who can wait on a long time and even accept the possibility of never being married. It's not to say that I don't struggle with sexual temptations either while being single. I've been so fortunate as I'm going to say that ever since I decided to go celibate, I haven't lost any cream all this time even though there's an urge to do that still every once in awhile. I can still derive pleasure from being aroused without masturbating, so yeah, I'm weird with my auto-eroticism like I was as a teenager. I just have more knowledge from having read up on feedback from experienced sexual participants so yeah I'm still longing for consistent sex with a very attractive lady someday after marrying her and having so much fun!

Wow, I must be one pretty smart cookie with a decent level of patience and kindness going on. I do love people in general even though I tend to have some annoyances and rage about how to make them suffer peacefully all the time! I have done that with driving people crazy from just repeating the same questions and trying to act nice as possible. It's also rewording the same phrases in different approaches. It drives them crazy if they hate the idea or conversation piece and they told you never to bring it up. It does the same with me, even though I will opt to make some adjustments in time and just be kind to reason and speak my mind out to them. There are others who won't recover fully and just go numb with you, and I can say it's like that for most people I've had some altercation with.

In my experience, most women I've had good interactions with seem to be the most caring and sensitive and accepting when it comes to discussing about these matters; this is why I love being friends with them! It's a personal laughing matter and not bad for me when it comes to talking to guys. On the other hand, I have to be a lot more careful what I say around ladies I'm mad at. It does make others side with the person I'm bothering though, unless I end up becoming very truthful. The truth sets me free and does a whole heck of a lot of damage to opponents especially from the way I approach life. I guess the truth is the way to set the table straight and end the madness for mutually assured destruction (no one wins) in my own social interactions.