Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Hanging With A Good Looking Girl

Well I have been running fairly long distance for the last few weeks to prepare for a half-marathon. My lady friend who is the only one going with me is dropping out of the race from not being motivated enough to practice running. We still have other fun things planned and when I think of it, she's like a little sister to me now. She's very smart though and can look attractive enough to get hit on by other guys, but I still see her as like a cute-looking sister. I just want to give her a nice hug out of appreciation from spending time with her. I don't think I'll be trying to marry her anytime soon even though we're spending some quality time together without anyone else.

She's a fun friend who loves to hike, but gets carried away sometimes about the time and can't help herself from something she finds interesting. Getting to know this girl from a personal level, yeah, she's just family with genes that's outside my family tree. I guess it's a little weird that I don't find her to be someone I'm going to marry eventually.

I do like how people just assume we're together sometimes and don't really ask us when we are hanging out. I have even seen jealous faces of other guys. It's pretty funny actually!