Thursday, April 19, 2018

Dating Issues

I think the biggest obstacle that really comes to mind for me is how I don't really own a place to begin with. On top of that, I would also love to not have to work so many hours and to also invest some of my time connecting with people. I'm like years behind before I'm able to do so, but I could also be brought up to date in a matter of months for me as well.

I'm fortunate to be blessed by God and to have a job and there's so many privileges that I have in how I could continuously slack off here to a certain degree, but not that much otherwise, I would be really causing problems for the company. I'm pretty much the company's only database system development expert. It's a big deal in how the computer language that is being used is not even being used by my peers.

With how I'm spending my time, I'm really focused on myself and it could still use some adjustments. I guess that's the keyword for me and I just get carried away from distractions all the time. This is something I'm getting more aware of because it's really me just pushing aside things. I guess what I value isn't really that appealing but just normal in general.