Tuesday, April 3, 2018

It's Okay, Accepting And Progressing Forward

The crazy memories I have that make me basically think one big fat word - FAIL and tempts me to keep on saying swear words built up because all of those past memories can just fly by me in one sit-and-go, I think they are all funny now to still have to live with! Oh well, I didn't mean to be that way and I'm still in the mood for loving everybody so I guess I can still praise the Lord and live my life intending on worshipping Jesus with all my heart.

It's just the way things went and besides me being so mad about how everything happened, it's still funny! I'm going to keep on improving myself and that's about it. One of the biggest physical blessings and of help to me really come from being great friends with ladies! They text and show their approval or affection and that's great because I can write a whole ton and joking around with the ladies via texting is so much fun. They are also so cool and a class act to hang out with, so having that to fall back on after all of this silliness and craziness from pretty retarded people who mask themselves as trying to look smart, my life really isn't that bad and I give shout outs to mainly the Lord. I could sure use some more Bible passages to study and learn so I can allow my heart to open up and listen to God speaking to me!

The Christian faith is so reasonable and justifiable which is cool. It's not some random hocus-pocus and believe-in-magic type of deal. It's way more than that; it's about having an authentic relationship with Jesus and it comes through knowing and living out the Scriptures. What better way to find a true fulfillment to all our desires and have a spiritual calling that we have set our hearts on and to be joyful because of having this fellowship with the Lord!