Tuesday, April 3, 2018

A Few Major Updates

I guess something I'm going to share upfront is that I've been thinking about my plan of how to conduct myself. I do want to get some killer six pack abs pretty badly and I would also love to not have to show up for work everyday and just do my own thing while making good money from running a smart system very easily and keeping it like a trade secret from everyone. There's a lot of tweaking and it's like never going to be perfect, but I can see enough can be done to secure a reasonable living.

It's really crazy that I'm thinking how I have the ability to do this now and that I'm going after it. I've made so many bad moves like giving money to a person who just kept on texting me how he or she loves me so much and needs thousands of dollars for something serious like mom's surgery and I was just a sucker for that. After uncomfortably cutting the person off because he or she went off character with being cold and not caring, well my mistake was the check that they had asked me to cash bounced and a bank worker had informed me that the check had cleared. It was a subtle red flag that I had overlooked. She really didn't know what she was talking about and it burns because that was a $5000 mistake and there's no way I can sue her because I wasn't paying attention to it. I just have to take the full blow and live with it. Losing $5000 didn't get me bankrupt because I still have another $7000 in my bank account and it's growing from having a decent job so yeah, it's not the end of world but I learned about getting scammed by a gold digger the hard way. I guess that's how it is. I'm like spending $4000 on myself average and to have some money like that left over still for cash flow, I think I could spend a lot less than $4000 on myself from having that out of my paychecks.

The scam artist is long gone and has moved on with phone number being probably broken because I made the right decision to tell him or her off by being loving about it. It was the right decision and I'm happy that I recovered from that crazy incident. Anyway, with additional poor financial management, now I'm seeing how I could manage my time to becoming financially rich! One of the things is to have to accept that this world can be sad and not catering to you sometimes, you just have to roll along with the punches and work hard to go after achieving your happy goals.

In Christ alone, he's the cornerstone and perfect missing piece of my life. I'm glad to have established a growing relationship with him and to be glad to learn and be in worship of him and to be about studying the Bible and maintaining a fellowship with God. This all took awhile to finally put together and understand, so I can see how some of my friends just don't get it or won't ever be in the mood to fully accept the fullness and joy with experiencing happiness in Jesus.