Friday, April 27, 2018

Aha Moment!

I feel bad for the homeless people out there and how they just keep on piling up at random places all over downtown Los Angeles. I think I have finally figured it out from accepting how things are. A person who begs for money is someone who has the intelligence to think for himself. He or she just needs to go find the right people or place to get help.

This means that it isn't wrong to refuse giving them money on the street. I make exceptions without judging if they ask for reasonable things like some change for taking the bus. Okay, I will make the exception there; otherwise, I really shouldn't bother even if they are too weak or hungry. The only time I think in a Biblical sense would be so proper is if they can no longer think for themselves. If they are vocal and asking for something simple like money or even holding a sign, then it means you don't have to. I'm sure the majority of those homeless people wouldn't give either to each other if they were in our shoes.

God has a purpose with them being there and so I think it's in their place to rightfully suffer for whatever predicament and if God wills it, they can come up with a brilliant plan to get out of their financial or health issues and also work diligently to get there.