Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Ahhh I see

I'm starting to see that from having had the lack of genuine openness about myself and being withdrawn from certain people, it really was because I wasn't comfortable with my own shell the whole time and developed an inferiority complex. I guess it would be easy to pick on me then for being a bad person when someone is mad and just go off uncontrollably with me from having done anything no matter how minor and major it was.

Everybody isn't perfect to begin with and that's something I have come to realize. I'm not overwhelmed nor baffled by people who are more successful to me because I have the confidence to get to where I want to be. It's going to be a lot of hard work and time consuming, but it's fine because I enjoy it personally.

Therefore, I don't think I have that much of an inferiority complex anymore which mainly came from just feeling so short and rejected by others because of it. I really can accept not being paid attention to and just go with that. I don't really pay attention to those popular people and trends, regardless. I struggled so much with my own body image of not being naturally tall and in a way, it makes me feel a little bummed out but a lot of things do all the time.

From just accepting who I am, I'm completely fine these days with myself and going after improving myself constantly. It's just a matter of proper time management for me because I really do see what the right actions would be for myself, if I could just line it up in that manner and to have consistency. Another thing that's helped is to hang out with more different people consistently and to develop good friendships with ladies. I have learned to even open up with taller ladies, which was pretty difficult for me to do in the beginning.

Overall, it basically doesn't matter that I got blocked on Facebook by several annoying people. They were annoying because they became rude from not wanting to talk about something I was trying to approach nicely with them in dealing with. I should have just opened myself up fully but I wasn't able to tell them and maybe from that, they sensed some sort of weakness and went after attacking my character and being mean. I just didn't want to respond back by being immature with them, so I had a hard time in communicating about it and that's all it was. It's cool I can deal with them acting dumb in that fashion now by just being openly myself and outsmarting them, which I'm fully confident in my ability to be able to do and stay content with myself. It's like a game where two sides just go at it to see who comes up on top that round and sometimes, you are forced into it and just yelling that it's unfair the whole time from having got put into the mess. This is what I believe those dumb nuts were feeling at that time with me trying to talk about what bothers me about them nicely without trying to bully them. They knew something was up and became terrified of me and even said that to others.

I can officially state that since nothing happened to them all this time, they were like "Boy who cried wolf" with me and overly dramatic with really nothing serious. This makes them look like very cheesy people and not that highly valued by me so I might as well stop wasting time dwelling on it when it should have been my part with them that I should have well-played in the first place!