Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Have an Actual Date- Not Carried Over April Fools

I actually have a date for a guy who is only 5' 3" and old at the age of 34. I pay my mom pseudo-rent money to live with her and then I run off and spend my time sleeping over at my friends' houses for free on the weekends. My mom is like I have to let her know; I was like if I was on my own do I have to let her know? My mom is like no and then I'm like good and I still do that with not calling my mom when I spend the weekends over at my friends' places.

So for a short and pretty old guy to have a date with a taller lady who wants to settle and has a nice job, I guess I didn't know it came down to this by me just having a connection with my dad and working in the I.T. field. I'm thinking while going on a date with this taller lady and who isn't even chubby by the way and she's Asian too while wanting to settle down with a guy, is she going to be the one? I'm not there yet and have to figure out if living with a taller girl which I don't mind anymore is even going to be a deal. I let a shorter girl than me know that I was dating this taller girl and the shorter friend seemed to not care a whole deal about our heights!

If it becomes her concern or she just backs out, then I'm not chasing after her, I'll just let her go. There's no point at that time to even concern myself and just let it be! I wasn't even stalking Lee by the way and just bugging her by bringing up the same subject that made no sense to me. I kept asking her the same questions and she would just get mad about it and start yelling "I told you already." I guess she got so fed up by it that she ended up putting a restraining order on me. I even submitted to it for the three year mark. Lee being Lee pulled off a Lee and e-mailed something that included me in her e-mail list to go visit a website that she really likes and to buy some goods- Lee being Lee was an idiot during that three year mark!

I came back after it was over and you can bet your socks off that I couldn't sock Lee in the face because she's a girl! I ended up throwing a Jehovah Witness Bible at a Christian pastor who leads her at that church and this girl Lee was saying that she has spiritual authority over me. I just didn't get her. She didn't even bust out the Bible and show me verses; she just told me plain verbally that she had authority over me and then put a restraining order on me because she couldn't handle something about me.