Monday, April 23, 2018

Refining Knowledge for Making Money

I think I'm onto something very powerful when it comes to trading in a financial market. It's amazing how having given this cumbersome information a shot, I'm starting to nail it on my point with my own personal preferences for making some profitable trades! It's fun and it's rinse and repeat and it also feels natural for me.

I'm not really in the mood for sharing my technique because I personally don't know everything about it, but it's just something that works for me. It's like how I didn't understand the times table and just memorized it but kept on getting answers correct from having this knowledge. I've memorized a technique that keeps on giving me consistency with analyzing the market and going in and coming out with what to expect already.

Yeah, I'm going to hang on to it and not share it with anybody. If somebody wants to get it, then he or she is going to have to search and get it by luck or some hard work. I don't know how I stumbled onto the original guy who created it, but I'm not even fully applying everything he knows. I sort of adapted his strategies for my own and that's why I can't really sell it to anyone but I know it's been working pretty well for me. It's confusing with some steps that would have to be done, and it's also not going to make full sense at all because I can't really explain it that well to anyone, so I'm better off just using it for myself.

I'm not even going to mention my source of wisdom either because I don't want everybody to know about him, unless I just stopped caring about trading and wanted to sell out for some retirement allowance. I think it's still going to be met with a lot of skepticism because there's so many ways to go about this and this person isn't someone I would have believed in either the first time I decided to pursue after mastering this field of trading.