Friday, March 30, 2018

Working Hard On Myself

I guess I'm not really that bad to be around especially for a girl who never really dated anyone and she looks absolutely fine and dandy for her age! When she talks, she gives off this small form of talk and has a personal sense of humor. I think she likes me a pretty good deal and in some respects, I do too. It's basically a mutual level of friendship while liking each other then. I have that going with another female friend too. I also have that with a third female friend too. The fourth, fifth, and sixth ones just love me like family. I think I might be able to obtain a seventh female friend who likes me too now that she asked me out yesterday!

The fourth and fifth girl could actually be border line with liking me or loving me as just family and only because they are still single ladies. The sixth one is getting married to a guy she's been with for awhile, yay! The second female friend is technically taken even though she doesn't act like it and occasionally gets flirtatious with me from her texts, but I don't pursue just because she has that relationship and it's like a "just on paper" relationship these days; they still do stuff together and I've seen a few hot photos they posted of themselves so yeah, it's cool.

Honestly, I'm not even trying to be a player. I just work on myself and do all I can and just go for reaching milestones on a daily basis and even if I fail that day, I just don't turn lazy about it. I think this quality and what you gain out of it is very attractive to single ladies in general and they will at least be your cool friend as a result.