Monday, March 26, 2018

Letting It Out

I think one of the reasons why I've had people go quiet with me who were acting like brats to me is that I have gone off on them while feeling like all of it is a waste of time. I then commit myself to this stressful act and regret it later on. The cool part though is that I have told them along the way to be quiet about it with others and they have been so cool to abide by that for the most part.

I believe that I'm really funny and crazy in a good way when I go off on people. I just have all this anger that changes into focus and passionate drive and I'm just completely fueled by that to move a person to a certain direction. It's insane and doesn't feel good to do that and I can say that while laughing about it now.

It's a part of me that I have forced to lie dormant because I don't want to activate it from being chill. I'm happy being a chill and short guy! I don't care finding laughs with myself now and not at all really caring about people telling me that I'm so short now after losing lots of pounds. I still get that angry drive every once in awhile, but what is cool is that we are all entitled to our opinions and from learning a lot, I know what I'm capable of doing and this is what probably people will end up liking or respecting me about while having a good laugh as well and just shaking it off.