Thursday, March 1, 2018

Fully Committed

First off, I'm going on record to bluntly state that everyone who I have ever met and made the decision to not add me on Facebook when I desired it or deleted me to never add me again if I ever found out about it lost! I find that to be funny now and whatever argument they had going with their own fleshy and selfish desire isn't that serious to begin with. If I ever feel totally overwhelmed to be a wacko with Lee again, the dumb lady who put a restraining order on me, I'm really going to make fun of her this time around while arguing with her and just not caring anymore while still loving her for who she is. It's a tough commitment to love, but hey I'm not sexually interested in her and if she wants to make claims like that, I've heard guys saying girls will tell just the opposite, so Lee should just be quiet in the areas of sexuality with me and let me say that I'm not indeed that turned on by her!

I choose to love stupid Lee and her dumb anger issues that I don't care about anymore. I choose to love the horrible and "stench-y" Oyuri too. Man, I really want to hate on her so bad but because of the love of Jesus in me, I'm going to commit to loving Oyuri. I'm just going to bash her using my honest tongue for pleasure then, but still love her! Hey, it's just life and committing to staying a focused individual is fun and important to me.

I haven't been that great at staying focused, but man it's been fun to personally laugh about all the stupid things I put myself through and to also be aggravated by them sometimes and mentally work to find a solution to them. One of the most important things is to find happiness, and I guess if I'm so selfish and can't handle it whenever, I'm just going to put myself through some unnecessary effort to get something that's not really needed for me anyway. I don't really need a person who doesn't like me to add me on Facebook to find true happiness and success. I just want to do it out of humor and from the generous feeling in my heart and just annoy the heck out of them and be ready to shout at them and make fun of their insubordination with me. I'm actually being greedy about it and it really isn't something that bad to argue because I can state it's good while yelling at them and causing them to cover their ears, if they want to lose their cool with me and then taking charge to force them to never do that again and just going all over the place with them in person and be saying something like, I'm the one that's going to make you happy by letting you go and see you later in front of everybody who is there.

I'm actually pretty under-rated at arguing with this stuff and haven't used it because I've always wanted something where the stars align and we just got along happily. Maybe those people have something that just doesn't match with me, so in the end, I'm not really fulfilling my true desires but just prolonging them from wasting time.

It's probably a stupid question then to ask people why they can't do something for me. I think the only reason why people would do that is just to bother them when they are trying to lead you on something and you don't feel comfortable with them. I think I'll just give them a warning that I am going to fully commit and annoy the heck out of them and tell them that I will say that I told you so later on while they are trying to deal with me and tell them my own opinion and force it into them because they want to do that to me and go for taking them down. I'll just repeat it and finish it through to get what I want, which isn't going to matter in the end anyway and just be honest about everything while actually loving them as a person. I'll just tell them it's tough love or something and that I have this feeling of goodness of just getting along while also shouting at them because I'm this little happy kid inside from working at managing a fun relationship even with all of the ups and downs.