Monday, March 12, 2018

Just Thinking

I was just thinking what it would be like to have a gay son and so I'm skipping imagining about having a gay daughter too. It played just like a movie with a likely scenario of my imaginary and "handsome" son getting it on secretly with his partner when I said I don't approve of it. I hope to God that I don't have to deal with something like that!

In the same fashion, I might want to overlook a heterosexual son scoring a very pretty lady and fornicating, but I honestly would tell him that's wrong too! Well, I am still living as a celibate right now so he should do the same !!!

Hmm, basically time's a wasting and gotta focus on the important stuff! "Ehh? Yep, yup, yeah... uh huh."  Here's my secret to being successful with my current relationships and being like so peaceful with all my friends: "accept the truth." What feels a bit extra is how I'm trying to honor God by living out His two greatest commandments to be abiding by His "grrr- rate" [Tony the Tiger's catchphrase] laws.

Choosing to love the dummy Lee and Annie and Washington and pretty-messed-up-in-the-head Betty and paranoid-while-being-drama-queen-like Michelle and a lesbian who goes by the name Paola (pronounced Paula? who cares), and all the dumb brats who unfriended me on Facebook, and sock-them-in-the-face Chris and Jarred duo, and goofy-brat Golf, and going-to-tickle-to-death "Baahhh", and not-that-chill-car-salesman-for-occupation pastor Chai (whoa (!), maybe red flag) and those-lucky-I-forgot person; yeah, I have to love them all because of the love of Jesus inside of me who compels me. It's an amen to that to wrap this up!