Thursday, March 29, 2018

Earning a Unique Living

I'm one of those types with a rather interesting brain. I like to go after things to be successful with anything that interests me and not ever give up on them. If they get boring after awhile, then that's a different story but I don't let how others who seem to be doing better than me hinder me from going after something. It's all of a personal journey and thinking about a friend, he's actually pretty annoying from the way he thinks and how he communicates in a blunt fashion. He suppresses selfish, angry, and anxious emotions all the time and to have lived through a lot of that with him was an absolute headache. I can see how his family in general has to put up with it and just let it ride, which is funny now that I think about it!

Well, I'm not him and he's certainly not going to think how I'm doing it to make a living is the coolest thing in the world, if I become a totally lucky rock star of my career choice. I don't think he possesses that good buddy support, so I have been distancing myself from him these days. He's available with just a phone call away though and hardly anybody shows interest and he wonders why nobody really cares for him. He's just too selfish and has a lot of pride in what he thinks to be true and the right way! In other words, he's a loner in private but in public he just puts on a show to make his image look a lot better and this is very annoying if you get close to him.

I've been combining my thoughts about this buddy of mine I haven't seen lately and haven't really touched base on how I'm trying to make a great living. Okay this is enough digressing for this post. I have to go eat lunch!