Friday, March 30, 2018

Making Few Adjustments

My life is practically composed of eating junk food when I get home for work and then feeling bad about it. I then go run for like an hour and a half to try to burn it all off because that's what I did yesterday! What I did is still fresh on my mind and something odd happened to me. A girl gave me her number for free through my dad's CPA and said she wanted to go out with me. I don't have this happening to me. I'm so short and now that I don't care, I texted her and she was like yeah, let's go out and told me when she's free.

I think she's taller than me and that's like possibly aggravating to me in some respects. If she wants to wear high heels to feel beautiful then great! If she wants to dance while towering over me then great, she looks good while I'm feeling aggravated from being reminded of how short I am. I guess in some respects it could be cute among us two while some people in this world will care to ridicule that.

I'm actually a pretty scary person when you come to think of it, so they might not want to say that directly to us and just talk about it behind their backs while laughing and enjoying my personal character as I relate to them at the same time. I think the best option for people who want to naturally just think about themselves will be just to adopt not caring about it. I'm living in a liberal state by the way, so I guess that hippy movement of free love or something that carried over could also apply for dating couples where the lady is taller than the guy!

I'm pretty conscious about it, but I don't let it debilitate me while I know my subconscious is screaming stuff out like murder and hatred with all the taller people out there or even just plain sadness like I lost a loved one- my own personal birthright of missing out on the "getting tall" gene. Heck, even Lee thought I was scary enough to put a restraining order on and she's taller than me. Indirectly, getting a restraining order from a dumb dimwit like Lee makes me look good!

So yeah, I'm great friends with slightly shorter Asian ladies than me who guys might deem to be "uber" hot. I can see that companionship with them and how they are cool with me. I don't really pursue them because I guess I already don't see my place to do something like that. I honestly would have asked out my ideal type by now if she wasn't already taken. She's super sweet and married a fairly ugly guy but I don't care about that because he's taller than me!