Tuesday, March 27, 2018

About Crazy Lee

I guess after all this time talking about Hope of God Church and making them the butt of my jokes, it wouldn't make sense after all these years to never have a post dedicated to the crazy lady who started it all, Lee! Actually, I'm not sure if I'm even going to focus this post on her, but at least I have the title finally to laugh further about this.

I think it's really funny even though it drives me mad to think about it. I'm not in any rush nor any worry with how stupid Lee acted. She isn't coming after me and is probably still afraid of me for some reasons I don't know; otherwise, she wouldn't have gone after a restraining order with me in the first place.

I absolutely sucked at defending myself and had no base. It was built out of sand and the positive thing I learned from it is that I need to open up and be honest. I don't think the situation even mattered and she was taking it too seriously. Yeah, I think Lee is an absolutely crazy person and should never even try to speak on the pulpit at her small church of more oblivious crazies! Let me explain that- the church doctrine is weird and Lee said that to be a saved individual you have to have the gift of speaking in tongues. They were talking in tongues and it's weird and funny and I can't believe I tried to stay in defense of this church while Lee was against me for something that she had absolutely no control over.

Hey I've been writing honestly about this church and it's so negative upon them all these years. They haven't came after me for anything. Heck, I could even say that I heard someone say that Lee mentioned that some girls get turned on by bad boys and because she said that Lee is susceptible to liking me because she thought I was a crazy bad boy from talking bad about her church so then why would she put a restraining order on me. I can just assume logically it's so she could maybe deny her own fleshly and sinful desires! I say that as a truthful joke because I really don't care about coming onto Lee. She can read this sentence over and over again. I'm not going to lie because I'm not attracted to Lee's personality. I think she's stupid and it's all because of one thing- she put a restraining order on me! It fell out so I'm complaining now about how Lee was so stupid and crazy and couldn't let things go.