Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Future Endeavor Plans With Crazy People From the Past

I really don't care how immature this is but because of my confrontational personality, I will have to live up to the past stupidity that a few people put me through. I guess the only pass I will give them is if with all of my personal efforts when I'm ready, if I can't get to them because I don't want to spend the extra money to hire a P.I. or paparazzi to stalk them and find dirt on them for me, then I'm forced to move on. There is absolutely nothing wrong with moving on at that point in time!

I think this personal anger at them is what is wanting me to plot all this crazy stuff against them. At the same time though, I'm really taken in by the love of Jesus. It's this sinful nature that just wants to take over and blow up at the person I won't ever stop being angry at, but at the same time, God's grace and mercy just overflows my heart with abundant joy and love for this crazy and stupid person!

I'm just going to let loose if I ever get a chance to and just be myself and deal with it. If I end up reviving my crazy tactics that never get talked bad about by people in general- well, I've done it to maybe only three people fully so maybe the more the merrier with finding sensitive people who will try to sue me for harassment and fail to put in me in jail for their anger issues because I'm too smart for them! I'm confident about stating what I know what they are thinking behind their backs about and in front of their faces at the same time and that's pretty much the key- ignorance is bliss.