Monday, March 26, 2018

Moving Towards Marriage

I think settling down will mark an interesting transition and it's mainly going to deal with trying to have lots of legit sex with the person I'm in love with, I guess. I can wait on it too and be patient with my partner and hopefully she doesn't go off being crazy for a long time because that would be a pain to have to deal with! The way I see marriage is that, it's a lifelong commitment and I'm one of those who doesn't intend on breaking that "Til death do us part" pledge. If she ends up wanting to call it quits, I'm not budging unless she wants to be with someone else and I made that mistake of not catching it from the beginning. I don't care how crazy the situation gets, I'm not moving away from trying to make the future wife happy and staying in love with her.

It really comes all down to finding an available woman who would accept my interest in her. I haven't found her yet and what's keeping me from pursuing is my other distractions and sorting out my personal levels of confidence. I would like to be successful financially and have plenty of  time before I'm able to settle with a wonderful woman.

Of the few single ladies I'm really close to at this moment, one might not be mentally ready for it and she's a decent chick who loves to work on herself. I also think she's pretty young and wild at heart and just makes all these self-inflated claims every once in awhile and to find that she has to bail too from thinking in practical terms, right at the moment. Another girl is sweet and upfront about herself- I love that about her and it seems like guys overlook her all the time; I don't know if there's a connection that I have with her because I find her quirkiness adorable in quite some ways. She also has a slender body and has expressed interest in raising kids with a guy she can trust to help raise them. I'm not very charismatic with these ladies because I don't want to lead them into doing stuff with me that they may not be interested in. It's sort of wrong to do because when they get mad, it's when something like a bit of hell could break lose.

My ideal type of girl is actually quite into me, but from having met her, she already has something going with her husband. I'm very happy for her by the way and it's neat because I can have friendships with the girls I love and also give them their space and allow them to move on with me cringing self-indulgently in sadness or just laughing about her flaws so I can move on to the next girl!

Yeah, I'm just going to bluntly state that I believe Lee, the crazy and taller lady who put a dumb, temporary restraining order was never right for me because I didn't even try to come on to her. She's a leader of a church and was trying to make me conform to her church standards which is utterly, complete nonsense. The way that I see it is that they were offended because I wrote a poem that gave my opinion of how the ladies there were stupid and unattractive and then posted it for everyone to read for my own personal laughs. I can keep supporting my claims if I want to continue being a jerk, but I think I'll leave it as being a gentleman and suggesting in a nice manner how they could be better or just go off of them because I still want to be peaceful with Miss or Mrs. Lee.

For a self-note, I think it's pretty chill to end with Crazy Lee and not write about Annie and Betty who was at that church and they were my targeted females with that poem too! It's really humorous and Annie who has anger issues and I see it now isn't really that reliable for any advice with me and she basically calms herself when she's tapped into the Spirit of God- wow, it's amazing but from a point of view with having a personal relationship, she's not that great of a person from gossiping at times and sounding annoying too from having overheard her.