Friday, March 16, 2018

Committing To Activities

It looks like I'm starting to get better transition into going with how I want to do things for becoming financially stable. I have a very unique way of going about this and it's trading Forex. You have to be born with a certain trait to master it, and it just doesn't appeal to the normal brain for some reasons I don't know. I will take a shot at it with my own opinion, which might be plausible or not. There are differing views when it comes to trading the market and some are more inviting with sharing theirs than others; it's our decision to let that influence us or not.

I think the average person believes in being content with what he or she has going and to stick with personal passions even if it's not going to bring so much riches. It doesn't really matter to be a billionaire if that's not going to make you happy. If you have everything, then life sometimes doesn't become that meaningful anymore. It's weird with how the human psyche goes, but it looks like nothing in this world can truly satisfy you. It's like there's a desire to pursue after something in reaching and will be never-ending; in a way, the feeling itself is a rush.

I myself personally believe that coming to Jesus is the end of the road and final resting place to a person's spiritual journey. Yeah, I'm a believer and maybe not anybody prominent nor will ever be in this world, but I'm absolutely okay with it! It's so personal and I love that. I don't really find that much favor from others too because I think I give off a body signal that I don't find it very pleasing all the time to hear that.

One of the things that I got pretty good at was working out with a bunch of girls who were looking to tone down and lead a more healthy lifestyle. Obviously, they said I was awesome because I made progress and was challenging myself to physical levels they have never aspired to themselves. I'm now a part of something bigger and I'm about an average athlete these days; I could do so much better and those little insufficiencies are what I feel are visible to others in subtle ways and they do impact my circumstances quite a bit, except for the close friends who I already established a relationship with.

This is an incredibly introspective and honest approach while being genuine as possible. I guess when I'm angry I can go so crazy but maybe there are others who would do the same. I really had trouble opening up with others who are angry because I didn't want to blow up on them, but I had this drive to carry out a stressful conflict against them. I can say that I won the war in the end, and my stupid opponents aren't really going to respond anything to it. They might just laugh and sort of envy my character a bit. Yeah, for being a 34 year old and short dude, I seem to drive out a lot of personal interest with me in others. I might actually do well with transitioning into finding a girlfriend someday, but some of my great female friends are totally nice and having them a part of my life is a blessing. This is what I always wanted, so I actually have it now.

I don't know if seeking after sex in marriage is playing with fire by letting that just be the main motivation. It's probably a normal and human thing to do and just very internalized by everyone because there is some factor of it feeling embarrassing. I would like to have this rock hard body with muscles and just be the greatest love making machine I could be to my very own wife someday. Maybe, she could be a cream of the crop specimen and very good at it for adding the icing to the cake.