Thursday, March 29, 2018

Managing Time Properly

This is something I have been getting good at and it's all because my mentality is getting used to the repetitive mundaneness and how it just saps your energy and leaves you feeling exhausted. I'm not really spending my time that much anymore with playing video games because it's overwhelmingly time consuming to me; it's obviously really easy to let myself get sucked into and just get lost in all of that entertainment but it's not that worthwhile for me anymore.

In all fairness, I'm really lowering my own pride these days and not self-inflating myself while attempting spectacular things. I feel this drive to just succeed in general. I would like to have a really relaxed pace and also be prepared for like the worst to hit and be a loving Christian to everyone in this world.

I'm definitely keeping myself busy and letting my mind wander away in the mornings that I tune into the radio for attempting to hear "endless" sermons from anointed pastors. How do I know they are anointed? They believe very heavily that everything in the Bible is real and they want to get that message out, regardless of how the world feels about it, so that's how I know they are really serious when it comes to teaching everything in the Bible really says. This means they do not stick to one particular man or woman for getting information of what the Bible is; they try to gather all the information from many different sources as accurate as they can and pray about it to learn that this is the accurate teaching. Basically, it's to keep the faith in the Lord and live it out to only please Him and who cares what one person teaches and living that way. It's all about living for Jesus who is our savior to this sinful world!