Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Outsmarting People

From having this ability to outsmart people, I let my guard down and just be a mellow person. I notice that the most humble people out there are so capable of killing everybody and be the best at it, but they don't because they prefer being chill just like me!

I even let people who were going crazy with me stay crazy because I was in so much denial and having trouble letting it go. They were being very insensitive about it, so now I see that with me opening up and just pursuing a direction that doesn't even matter, yeah it shows that their personal character sucks.

In other words, their lifestyle isn't really fooling me anymore and it isn't that appealing. Those people are just going to try to ignore me which is human nature to be selfish. It's what people can call moving on. If I wanted to, I could make an impact but it's all about making a value call. Maybe, I just don't have the time for doing all of this like I did when I had no job to begin with and was in college. I could have just burned them with my angry statements and just went all random and weird on them to the point of confusing them and being funny, smart, and nice enough that I could get them to hang out with me while making them feel bad for themselves. Yeah, they had issues that were hard to let go of but in time, it seems reasonable to not bring it up while letting it bother you personally and being okay with being around that person.