Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Reading Bible

What am I really seeking after in life? I think deep down inside there's this part of me that's very crazy and wants recognition from everybody, but at same time it scares the living daylights out of me. It's a pain-in-the-neck feeling. I think I want to will myself and draw near to God's spirit through the Lord Jesus and help from the Holy Spirit.

There's really nothing I can do about my sinful nature except just give myself over to King Jesus and let him transform me into the person he wants me to be. This person that I believe Jesus wants me to be is a hard worker and content person with everything he has. I'm speaking for myself in the third person, which is funny.

There's mainly one vice for me I believe that limit me from doing much: occasionally zoning out by watching something for entertainment. What I'm choosing to view is probably not the best environment for me to be sucked into because I'm not even going to thrive in it.

What is it that I'm really looking for in this lifetime? Currently, I'm looking to break away from living with my parents and finding a better place to live while being financially well off and having an incredibly healthy body with capacity to still contribute something. I guess I want to be one of those successful people and be personally happy about it. It doesn't really hurt to be considered lucky then because of it.