Thursday, March 29, 2018

It Is What It Is

I am just going to wing it now and have fun with it to the best of my ability. I don't really care that Lee was being crazy with me, along with a few people I was really ticked off by for showing their inconsideration with me. They were acting that way because they were having trouble dealing with their own personal emotions. It's like they have guiltiness written all over their faces over nothing really serious. It's embarrassing and sucks and gets you raging with wanting to set out with a violent tirade to squash the incident.

I'm aware of all of this and what they wanted to let out because I tried to approach them humbly while I was clearly disturbed at the same time. They sensed weakness so they tried to act stupid with me because they figured they could get away with it. I'm not going to be so lenient about it this time if I ever make my way. I would have to have so much time in my hands now and nothing else going before I go up to intend on yelling at them. I think with this intention and my openness along with how I have been showing it through writing, then yes, I think they will have to do their best to be respectful of me while I'm inviting them to let me catch them off guard and in the mode of putting their worst foot forward!

It's a very strong emotion and can be incredibly comedic and this is my intention of living it through this moment. They are a bunch of a weak sauce is what I will say to them and start laughing and to keep on prolonging the not-so-serious talk. They will be pretty much forced to go on with ignoring it and responding nicely as best as they can while trying to be conscious of what the negative things they are feeling and not letting it out, while I get to do that all I want to and then cry about it later to myself!