Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Finding Dates Online

First off, being a short man, I will get snubbed by all ladies considering how the average lady may be scared of meeting a psychotic man online to begin with and put up a weird dating profile as a joke to turn off pursuers. I know because one of my single female friends did the same thing and I told her I would click yes on her profile and other weird ones just to see what I end up with!

By doing a short sample test with other short guys I know (even shorter than me and I'm only 5 feet 3 inches), they all told me that they failed to make a relationship online. My cousin found a girlfriend from dropping his standards and she has some physical issues. Man, that would be hard for me to deal with but he had to break up with her because she couldn't take the negativity from him being so short and her having too many physical issues; it was a little crazy but he just didn't care. Okay this is embarrassing, but I met an obese girl who wanted to have sex with me ( her booty call) and another hot girl who had a few abortions. I'm like those girls are too much for me from going online. I can't believe that I was able to go on a date with those type of girls online.  It's only a one-hit wonder and will never happen again. I was not satisfied with it!

Overall, I can state that I failed to find a happy relationship from trying online dating too and I found them on a free dating site that I won't mention to not encourage anybody into the fringe sexual relationships I was able to do but only if I wanted to. They were not my type by the way. Well, I did snub a couple really hot girls in person too who liked me when I was a few years in and out of college. I didn't know I was actually pretty good looking for a short Asian dude. I had psychological issues to still sort out, so I didn't feel ready at that age!

The better quality ladies I have been able to hang out with have come from meeting them in person. The ones that burned so much and hurt and were frustrating came from trying to go with finding online dates. Especially with me being short, I did an experiment online and only once by listing a promising ad while lying about all of it and sounding real as possible. I was saying that I was a really cute guy and nice and rich and tall and guess what (?) no woman really responded to it either except for a frustrated person who was more interested in trying to scam me!

I think I know the drill now with finding a woman to settle down with. I'm still not ready for marrying yet but the best way is to go out of your way to find social events that relate to your interests in some way and let yourself naturally open up to ladies who interest you. I play it slow because I'm not really that serious about it, but that's where it goes, you play it smooth and get to know the girl and go for finding a genuine connection of digging for her and naturally, girls will respond positively to this nice and natural energy. Also, if the girl isn't looking for it then you got to let it go and try for another one and just be cool and patient about it like it doesn't matter. This girl who doesn't want you is something you just got to respect and more often than not, I've found she's interested in still hanging out with me as friends. 

My biggest rule is to respect significant relationships that girls are already in, meaning if she reveals to me she's taken then I don't continue chasing after her even while I'm hurting inside. A really good lady friend made me feel like she was leading me on in the beginning. She was being very affectionate and sweet and just bubbly with me. Yeah, I know she likes me seriously; it's really that obvious but she's in a weird relationship with her boyfriend so I'm like no can do and we're just friends with each other who get along really well. 

From my biggest rule, the applicability comes from just knowing if the girl is single and seeing if you have a connection with her and if you feel a strong enough case, you just ask her out on a date and be cool if she says no and move on to the next cute girl, which is hard to take on a lot of guys but going to be an inevitable thing to do. You just have to keep her interests in mind and try not to bring that up again and then she might just be cool with hanging out. I don't pursue once the girl made up her mind and I don't want to get cocky in thinking that I can get her to change her mind either.

I think a lot of guys just don't know how to find all these single and available cute girls and it's easy for them to overlook especially short guys who just don't get that much love from people in this world. It's also in general from what I'm figuring now too from my online experiment that I did.