Thursday, June 9, 2022

Analyzing a Side Business By Experience

I have been trying to make online Poker a profitable hobby of mine. It really does make quite a bit of sense with exchanging back and forth like playing a very volatile and risky game in the stock market. I'm no longer that interested in making it a business from noticing something odd with it.

The risk factor is turning out to be more than the realizable profitable gains. This turns out to be a negative balance in the checkbook in the long run. I also can't really stand playing Poker all the time and trying to edge out other players. I'm only recreational. 

From having tried it out with a smaller balance and challenging myself to see it grow into like an empire, I'm realizing that there's a lot more time that needs to be involved in order for this pipe dream to come into fruition for me. I want it to come very easy for me without putting in that much effort, so playing online Poker can't possibly be it for me. 

The closest thing I have come to making profit easy is investing in recommended stocks and swing trading in general. From now on, this is what I will be looking to do with swing trading being something I do by scanning the currency exchange market three times a day. 

In the meantime to keep myself occupied with making money, I will just focus on my software engineering occupation. In my free time, I will continue to look for great self-improvement books to read and work out while looking to maintain a high level of great hygiene and very fruitful time management. I really have nothing to hide if I'm going to be dating someone and looks aren't really that important to me anymore. Just take away the lustful desires and try to see the person for who she really is and then go from there. 

Recreational Poker is something I will look to do if I'm sitting around waiting somewhere and have really nothing to do. I will keep on trying my best at it, but it's no longer a feasible business aspect for me. It's going to be only an occasional hobby once I have all my other priorities and better options exhausted.