Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Growing as a Person

To really heavily consider physical attributes for finding a romantic partner, I think it's really superficial and conveys that the person who is doing this isn't that great of an individual to begin with. He or she may not be a bad person though, but is definitely not the most wonderful individual in the world. 

This is what I personally believe and that now I'm realizing it's better to block all of those externalities out and look at naturally engaging in chemistry based on who the person is from mainly communicating with them. It seems like being a cute fit happens quite naturally. 

My close buddy is someone who I do feel turned on by in a physical way sometimes but don't give into it from just knowing it's from a shallow angle and being used to it; I realize that I'm not really that attracted to her right now when it comes to the idea of having a deep intimate connection. She still has a lot more room to grow as a person. Without meaning any disrespect or contempt at all, she is pretty messed up in the head but not all that bad to the point where she isn't functional. She's dealing with a mental illness while seeing a therapist and I believe it can have a strain on our relationship if I wanted to pursue her. She's also not that into being a physically loving individual so it's quite funny that she feels lucky to have a partner who gets really busy to have time for her sometimes. She's also decided to not have any kids of her own because she can't deal with the negativity from having too many worries.

I think it's proper to just call her a buddy then and give her a friendly hug often because I do see her as a special person and from thinking it's nice whenever I go visit her. I want to also try hugging every girl I meet up for a date now whether the outcome turns out to be good or bad.