Friday, June 10, 2022

Things to Work On

I really want to have great time management and to always be dedicated to focusing on my craft while becoming great at something. I do have a job position that allows me to do this and something I don't really mind. I'm going to keep on sticking with it and see where it goes from here.

I would like to work out and it's only because I think it will look nice with all the work I put into my body. On top of being pretty healthy and maintaining a fun lifestyle, I guess it can't go pretty wrong. I want to continue growing as a person and keep on improving myself. This means reading great books when I have the time besides streaming shows and playing video games. 

Basically my priority for me during my free time is to finish up trading which takes only minutes, working out with something dealing with my body, and reading about something from a book. Everything else is something I can do out of personal errands or just having fun, which is something I should keep a list of with things I might forget about.