Sunday, June 5, 2022

Minimizing Dating Preferences

I'm starting to just not really care about appearances anymore. I just want that romantic chemistry and to enjoy plenty of that love making intimacy in marriage with someone. 

My approach is a lot more different and patient, since I'm actually a hard one to please. Well, I do have normal standards which a close friend has complained about with me repeatedly. I really do have my reasons but at least I'm proud to not be that shallow anymore. I think it makes you a bad person if you do make dating decisions based on how they look, especially if they couldn't help how they were going to turn out because of genes. 

Heck, I don't even consider myself to have been that great person at all not too long ago. I am looking to continuously grow as a person. 

For myself, I plan to hit the gym, start wearing decent clothes, work on naturally growing taller endeavors (whether they work or not), clean hygiene, and wear decent clothes. 

I think people sometimes have a mental condition if they are going through something and the problem is probably because it's them. I'm glad that I have been waking up to smell the coffee here and stay completely stable while in check most of the time.