Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Understanding a Better Type of Physical Attraction

Actually, there is a strong form of physical attraction you can feel from realizing the inside values of a person. If it's really from weighing in any type of appearance to make a dating decision then it's shallow because it's dealing with what people are already born with. Yet, I think we should still do all we can to achieve our best physical appearance and then go out there to meet our ideal partner. With the physical things you can't naturally change about yourself and hate, I think it's superficial to dwell on it and shouldn't really be held against you. 

I feel so very confident now and not really that shaken over what I can't change about myself. The truth according to myself is that it's shallow to base any attraction from the outer layer, which I can, for example, feel sometimes from being around a close friend. I think she does feel physical attraction for me too, but I discern that it's one of those deeper ones that relate to my personality and also being like family to her. 

She has even mentioned that I have a personality she likes for dating several times while I was doubting myself. She brought up once that she's not worthy enough for me. She's also very interested and supportive about me finding a partner someday. 

Can I see a possible wedding with her in the future? It's unlikely even though I'm open-minded to it because I still have other beautiful women to seek out and consider.