Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Creating a Better Outcome for Myself

I'm starting to understand that this mentality of taking necessary risks that I can afford to get to where I want to be is starting to take root. I can still be happy regardless if things don't end up the way I would have liked them to because it's just all in the mindset. Plus, I'm a true believer of Christ, so I feel protected even under the circumstances that I find myself facing a fearful death. Hopefully, it never happens and I will do all I can in my power to prevent such a personal travesty but if it happens then hypothetically, I'm ready to go meet Jesus. 

I really need to do the best I can now and to focus on doing a great job besides just sitting around trying to play a game of making money when I really should be focusing.