Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Reviewing Yesterday

Honestly, I didn't really feel bad about watching the Winter Olympics yesterday. 

Yes, I am writing this post in February and months ahead. This is how I'm able to keep an abundant supply of posts and keep it going with my plan of averaging one a day at the same time. In a literal statistical sense, this is what I have been averaging on this site for a while. It's pretty cool, and I think I'm the only one with this background that I have to do this. I'm choosing to not be that successful about it though, but I do know that this is very unique. 

It doesn't matter how many view this site as this is just an expression of being myself candidly while choosing to conceal my identity to the world. 

Moving forward to today, I plan to keep on working at making money. I think I'm on a whimsical joy ride with making money while doing something that I like. Maybe it's all mental to begin with but my natural effort put into it is starting to make good progress. 

It all makes sense with others being unhappy about something. They are the problem to begin with and have a mental condition. They should work on growing more as a person while exercising mindfulness.