Thursday, June 16, 2022

Interesting Change of Events

I'm interested in having a traditional marriage and possibly raising any number of kids and open to even adopting any if we can get to it. 

The thing is though that I don't really care about what I see on the outside anymore. I don't even care if she's very fat and others consider her to be ugly and not good looking enough for me or vice versa. 

I'm only interested in falling in love with the woman on the inside. 

I want to establish this connection by just talking to her and experiencing romantic chemistry. I also preferably want to be with someone who doesn't really care about wanting certain physical attributes that you can only be born with. 

These types of people who do care may not be bad people but they certainly aren't the most wonderful people in the world. Also, it's not like you can't be friends with them either because it's too shallow of a concern to even worry yourself over. I do have to admit that it can annoy me and feels offensive if it's targeted at me.  

By making fun of a soulmate's height, she was very offended by it because she does think superficially. 

It's not like she can't change this perspective either if she didn't want to, so I don't think it's a serious thing to be worried about. I don't need her to change so it's whatever and I'm going to find a soulmate who will fit me better.