Sunday, June 19, 2022

Working on New Things

Looks like I'm going to be going after making my main money with learning to effectively and conveniently swing trade Forex while investing in Bitcoin. Once I can get a comfortable portfolio going, I plan to buy the top tier membership for an investing group that I am happy to be a part of and take advantage of it. 

I honestly don't really care about physical appearances anymore when it comes to finding my future wife. I only want to look at being physically attracted to her from having the right kind of chemistry via talking to her. 

I do have a soulmate, but now I believe there could be another soulmate out there for me, but someone I can marry. The current one I know is no longer the person I was really into. Still, I'm not taking anything away from her. I'll be coming around to be good friends with her again someday.