Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Finding Success With a Dream

It looks like my biggest dream right now is to be a successful investor and swing trader. I have some money put into it as well and don't really know when it's going to turn into something big for me. 

This really does give me a lot of open options for my free time now, since I won't have to spend that much time on it anymore as I used to. I think opening myself up more to joining the right crowds and connecting with that one person is something I'm interested in doing. 

My personal belief about dating is that after you find out your gender preference for dating, anyone can ideally be the right person for you if you both happen to be at the right time and place in your lives. It's more about finding someone who already has the personal alignment you've been naturally seeking and is physically present with you and is also willing to connect. This undeniable, powerful form of physical attraction and emotional attachment can be established from mainly communicating with this person via dating. 

The personal appearances you are insecure about and were already born with won't matter to the right person. There's no need to fret about something so superficial and you can't personally assign at birth based on your physical preferences. For people who have come to an understanding of this, they are on a higher level of being awesome individuals while having found some personal growth. Unfortunately, one of my forbidden soulmates is not one of them yet. I'll just meet an eligible bachelorette who is!